Sixth International Theoretical and Methodological Seminar and
III International Contest for Young Scientists “Archetype and Public Administration: Public Self-Organization, Social Mobility, Social Integration” ; Uzhhorod, Ukraine – Skalitsa, Slovakia ; April 30, 2015
The purpose of the forum is to combine the interdisciplinary efforts of researchers working in various fields of social and humanitarian knowledge, and to discuss the theoretical and methodological foundations of the influence of the archetypes of the collective unconscious on public administration.
Scientists from various branches of social and humanitarian knowledge are invited to participate in the VI TMS-2015, which will contribute to an interdisciplinary review of pressing problems of public administration. Undergraduates and young scientists (under 35 years old) of all specialties are invited to participate in the III International Competition of Young Scientists.
The program of the scientific forum of the Ukrainian School of Archetypes 2015 includes the following elements and forms of work:
- Plenary meeting of TMS-2015, which will be held in Uzhgorod on the basis of a branch of the Central European University (Slovakia).
- Competition of young scientists (up to 35 years old), which will be held in Uzhgorod on the basis of a branch of the Central European University (Slovakia).
- General Internet discussion in the “dynamic network” methodology, which will be held on the Mumble voice Internet server (http://mumble.org.ua/) using the “document format” (http://www.google. com.ua/intl/uk/docs/about/).
- Part-time participation in a special issue of the journal “Public Administration: Theory and Practice” (specialty of the State Autonomous Administration of Ukraine – Public Administration. The journal is included in the RISC scientometric base).
- The European educational tour “Walk in Italian” from May 1 to 5, 2015 along the route Chop (Ukraine) – Budapest (Hungary) – Vienna (Austria) – Venice (Italy) – Verona (Italy) – Milan (Italy) – Eger (Hungary) – Chop (Ukraine).
- One-day study bus trip in Transcarpathia with bathing in thermal waters – May 1, 2015.