NATIONAL ACADEMY OF STATE GOVERNANCE UNDER THE PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE
Department of Public Policy and Political Analytics
November 29, 2019 at 11:00 will be held
PRESENTATION OF THE FIRST IN UKRAINE RESEARCH INTERNET PLATFORM OF THE UKRAINIAN SCHOOL OF ARCHETYPICS
Eduard Afonin, co-founder and academic advisor of the Ukrainian School of Archetypics, professor of the Department of Public Policy and Political Analysis of the National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine
Yaroslav Glodovo, developer of the research Internet platform of the Ukrainian school of archetypes, freelancer of an American company and his team.
Maxim and Inna Bezugly, the first developers of the Internet representation of the Ukrainian school of archetypes, founders and inspirers of the International Club of Software Architects.
During the event, participants will learn about:
- Trends in Ukraine with the formation and development of the expert environment and the motivation of developers to implement the project “Research Internet platform of the Ukrainian school of archetype”.
- The content of the key components of the platform:
1) About the school, its founders and partners of the school.
2) School projects (research case of dual technologies) – author’s methods:
- Know yourself / projective psychodiagnostic “Method of color preferences” (to determine the psychosocial portrait of a person and measure the culture code and diagnose a systemic social crisis)
- My identity / personal questionnaire “dietary supplement” (for the diagnosis of personality identity and monitoring the dynamics of identification processes)
- My professional competence / methodology for assessing the specialty of “public administration” (for diagnosing the professional level of a civil servant and monitoring the competence and functional ability of the civil service in general).
3) Conference case, which consists of: theoretical and methodological seminars, competitions of young scientists, webinars, lectures, discussion club.
4) Case infosphere, which are: news, publications, interviews, video interviews.
5) Library (repository).
- Prospects for the development of an Internet platform.
Location: st. Anton Cedika, 20 Distance Learning Center, 4th floor.
Duration of the event: 1 h. 30 min.
You can register for the event until November 28, 2019.
Registration by link https://forms.gle/NJ3gPU4uSw8KxEb16
Researchers, IT specialists and everyone who is ready to master modern tools in the research Internet space are invited!