Eighth International Theoretical and Methodological Seminar and
Fifth International Young Scientists Competition “Archetypes and Public Administration: Mechanisms and Strategies for Conflict Resolution in the Modern World” ; Kyiv, Ukraine ; May 29-30, 2017
The purpose of the forum is to combine the interdisciplinary efforts of researchers working in various fields of social and humanitarian knowledge, and to discuss the theoretical and methodological foundations of the influence of the archetypes of the collective unconscious on public administration.
The program framework of the forum was determined by the problems associated with the study of social conflicts. As you know, the stability of social space, the balance of social relations are achieved not only by guarantees of freedom in all spheres of human life, but also by predictability and resolution of social conflicts. The prospects for resolving conflict situations are traditionally related to overcoming a number of difficulties of an economic, political, cultural and psychological nature. Meanwhile, in the new contexts of the challenges of the modern world, marked by the destruction of the modern system of temporal-spatial relationships and the influence of global interdependence, socio-political processes have acquired a non-linear character of development and turbulence of manifestation. This greatly complicates the diagnosis of social conflicts and crisis situations, the possibility of their prediction and modeling of conflict resolution and conflict management mechanisms.
In particular, the participants were invited to:
- consider the nature and nature of the conflict as a social phenomenon, the features of its theoretical and methodological analysis of various scientific schools
- to investigate the nature of conflict, to find out the degree of manifestation of its objective and subjective principles in the context of the implementation of socio-political relations
- analyze the challenges of modern conflicts in the context of the formation of a new nature of social structure, socio-political interactions and socio-political communication
- to study the psychosocial and sociocultural prerequisites for the emergence of conflict situations, the psychosocial and cultural features of the formation of the environment of a political conflict, its dynamics and functions
- propose methods and present the results of sociological studies of socio-political conflicts
- propose mechanisms, technologies and tools for conflict resolution and conflict resolution.